California Privacy Notice
As a California consumer, you have rights with regard to the information AscensionPoint Recovery Services, LLC (“APRS”) has collected or disclosed for a business purpose as described below:
- The right to access personal information – You have the right to request access to your personal information that we collected about you, subject to certain exceptions.
- The right to request deletion of personal information –You have the right to request that we delete your personal information, however, state and federal law may prohibit us from deleting personal information, which APRS will disclose to you.
- The right to non-discrimination – We will not discriminate against you if you exercise any of these rights.
- The right to an authorized agent – You can designate an authorized agent to make any of these requests by providing your express written authorization to APRS. We must be able to verify your identity and the authorization must include the authorized agent’s name, address, telephone number, and email address (for providing the personal information collected or to respond to a request for deletion).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact APRS by doing any one of the following:
Please fill out and submit the following web form. Please indicate if you are requesting to disclose or remove your personal information or the decedent’s personal information in the appropriate fields.
Submit your request via mail by filling out and printing the above form and mailing your request to:
AscensionPoint Recovery Services, LLC
200 Coon Rapids Boulevard, Suite 200
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
Submit your request via email to email@example.com
Submit your request by calling us at 888-806-9074 (TTY: 800-735-2922)
If you choose to contact us directly by [web form/email/phone/in writing], you will need to provide us with:
- Enough information to identify you and the decedent (e.g., full names, address and customer or matter reference number);
- Proof of your identity and address (e.g., a copy of your driving license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- A request with sufficient descriptive detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate and respond to it.
We are not obligated to make a data access or data portability disclosure if we cannot verify that the person making the request is the person about whom we collected information, or is someone authorized to act on such person’s behalf. We are not prohibited from sharing information necessary for us to follow applicable law, as permitted by law. WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HONOR YOUR REQUESTS IF CERTAIN EXEMPTIONS APPLY. We will respond to each request and if any exemption applies, we will explain the basis for such an exemption.